My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Tuesday 26 May 2009

I had enough of my old jeans

Has it ever happened to you? Did you through it away?! Well I didn't! As mum of two and spending whatever I can on crafting I hardly ever spend money on clothing ,because of that I decided to alter these old jeans. I cut of the fraying bit from the bottom BUT I have no sewing machine so out come the good old touch&bond (time will tell if it works).This is how it looked before I touched it


















I've got sooooooo many material samples so I decided to put them in good use. I cut some flowers out from the orange&red dotted material and from the orange checked material. From green I cut out a doodle and once it was stuck to my trousers I stuck the flowers on to it too.For the back just cut out two flowers with leaves. Now my jeans are funky and the best of it NO ONE ELSE GOT IT :-)





9 comments:

  1. What a great idea Ildiko, you now have designer jeans. You're a good advert for touch and bond.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I love how you have brought your old jeans to life again they are funky and fun! well done!
    Thanks also for leaving lovely comments on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow how cool are they i love them really funky thankyou for the comments on my blog x mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. blog looks great, love the bue and brown colours, see you are geting the hang of it

    ReplyDelete
  5. great jeans, now you can spend the money on more craft stuff LOL
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie what a fantastic idea and a great use for Old Jeans, may have to give this a try. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, I see you live in Ramsgate I live in Canterbury at the moment as I have to look after my Mum, but my house is in Margate, my son is living in it at the moment. It is not often I find anyone from Kent on the Blog, it seems there are a lot more bloggers the other side of the Thames. So us Kentish Lasses have to stich together, I have become a follower so will see you soon
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow how clever of you to recycle you jeans they look great I love been th only one to have things too there is nothing worse than going out looking the same as everyone else lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. great idea ildiko.. i love what you have done with your jean....!!! off 2 have a look at the rest of your blog...
    kaz_za

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love how you have re-invented these jeans. Gorgeous. Happy wearing. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete