My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Saturday 23 May 2009

Cards I made for In-laws part 2

In part two I decided to put the Xmas cards we gave over the years or they asked me to make some for them.






This Xmas card is a double pop up card with decoupage in the front







Materials I used:
Pre-printed Xmas card from my stash
4 A4 double sided card green/red
1-1 green/red pearl paper for matting and layering
1 embossed Xmas paper
Crafters Companion Quick cards for Xmas CD
Glitter Girls board
Angel punch
Some gems from stash
Peel off





With 2 A4 card scored in half and cut an oval in the middle, once I had the oval widow in the middle I done my valley and mountain fold. I made up my 2 pop out card and stuck it back to back. Hard part was over now I just had to decorate it.
Embossed 2 tree from the Glitter Girls board and decorated the tree with angels and star gem than I put it in its place. The letters are from the CD mounted on the embossed Xmas paper. The other side of the card printed a Xmas verse and 1 panel was left free to write in it.







The matching box for the card





Here Again I used my pre-printed Xmas card with the matching decoupage and the Glitter Girls board, green card and peel off










Inside of the card











This is a recycled Xmas card with a bit of matting and layering. Used my fancy corner punch bit of metal thread and bobs your ankle









In our old house in the loft found some Xmas cards and few in the same kind. Here I used 2 to decoupage it up. I used again my Crafters Companion CD for backing paper and boarder.







This is an other card found in the loft, again used 2 to decoupage it and the same Cd for backing paper and for the banner










2 cards up where I used the poinsettia on the front was the front of the card this is the insert I used as a topper. I just had to use it cos its so lovely and again I used my Crafters Companion CD for backing paper.
Oh the lady is decoupaged up too.







This is the inside of the card. I found the verse on Internet.







From the poinsettia I still had a bit of leftover and I put it in the midle of the frame. The frame is material I bought from Hobby Craft (I used to live 20 min walk away from it) The midle panel from the material been used in an other card, bit of glitter glue as a boarder. Is amasing how many cards you can make from 2 card







Here again I used one of my pre-printed Xmas card. If you pull the ribbon the secret massage revils

1 comment:

  1. lovely christmas cards, keep up with the blog it takes awhile to find all the bits and bobs, if you get stuck ask on the forum lots of us have blogs, so should find someone to help fast

    ReplyDelete